Post-Master’s Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) Certificate
Forge a new path. Provide empathic care to your patients.
Reach your goal to provide primary care for individuals, families, and communities as a Family Nurse Practitioner with Roseman’s Post-Master’s Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) Certificate. Build on your Master’s in Nursing knowledge to optimize patient care with an in-depth study including clinical experiences that cover acute and chronic illnesses throughout the life cycle including Gerontology, Women’s Health, Pediatrics and Family Health. FNP’s are needed now more than ever in a complex, changing healthcare landscape.
The Post-Master’s FNP Certificate program features a flexible, online format perfect for the working nurse. It can be completed in 18 months and prepares you to take the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) or American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) FNP certification exam.
- Inaugural cohort for this program will enjoy a discount on their application fees, and will pay only $40 to apply
- Online (Limited Residencies)
- 18-month full-time program
- Application open date: Early November 2022
- Application due date: Early March 2023
- Cohort start date: April 2023
Advance your nursing career.
To apply to the Post-Master’s FNP Certificate program, you will need to complete the supplemental application and submit the necessary payments.
- Advanced Pathophysiology and Disease Management Across the Lifespan
- Advanced Health Assessment and Diagnostic Reasoning
- Advanced Pharmacotherapeutics I
- Advanced Pharmacotherapeutics II
- Advanced Practice Nursing I: Adult/Gerontology
- Advanced Practice Nursing I: Adult/Gerontology Experiential
- Advanced Practice Nursing II: Pediatrics/Women’s Health
- Advanced Practice Nursing II: Pediatrics/Women’s Health Experiential
- Advanced Practice Nursing III: Family
- Advanced Practice Nursing III: Family Experiential
We have the tools and resources to support you in your advanced degree path. You can visit our Office of Financial Aid, review the Financial Aid portal, or contact us directly. You can also visit our Money Management page for assistance with personal finances and budgeting. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.
Our tuition rates and fees are very competitive. There is no in-state or out-of-state tuition difference. Please review a full listing of tuition and fees by clicking the button below.
Six-Point Mastery Learning Model®
Roseman University strives to produce competent graduates in an educational environment that ensures high levels of achievement from all students and fosters cooperation and collaboration in the learning process. This is the concept of mastery learning.
Classroom As Teacher
Active & Collaborative Learning
Early Experiential Learning