I am a California native. Born and raised in the beautiful City of Carpinteria-suburb of Santa Barbara. I attended The Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (FIDM) in downtown Los Angeles where I earned my Associate of Arts Degree in Marketing.
I joined Roseman University (then University of Southern Nevada) in December of 2008 where I started as the Administrative Assistant for the former University Registrar. I attended Bellevue University and earned my Bachelor of Science in Business degree with honors. In 2013, I assumed the position of Enrollment Specialist within the Registrar/Student Services Office. After the former University Registrar resigned in September 2019, I’ve served as the University Registrar and continued to provide knowledgeable and timely service to all students, faculty, staff and alumni.
- Associate of Arts Degree in Marketing, Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising, 2002
- Bachelor of Science in Business, Bellevue University, 2012
- National Notary Association
- American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO)
- Pacific Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (PACRAO)